So you want to get laser hair removal? Great, you came to the right place. Aside from being experts in the rapidly growing speedy hair removal phenomenon, we pride ourself on the integrity of our honestly! Think about your first wax… then think about never experiencing that wax again. That’s how we view the pros and cons of Laser Hair removal. While you may experience mild discomfort during your session, you will never have to experience it again. Here’s why laser hair removal could change your life, and give you one less thing to worry about:
- You can get rid of your razors now: While laser hair removal doesn’t get rid of hair forever (only electrolysis is FDA-approved for permanent hair removal), it does drastically reduce hair growth—to the point that you can stop shaving altogether.
- It’s a pretty fast process: A session is roughly a half hour to an hour at a time, and you’re on your way to baby smooth results.
- You can get it done anywhere: The machine can cover large places fast. Legs, back, underarms, bikini line, stomach, face…There is no limit to the places you can get laser hair removal.
- It is virtually painless: While we can’t speak for everyone’s experience, it is far less painful than a wax, and more noticeable than a razor. The sensation often described is “prickly.” As anything else, with each treatment, comes increased tolerance. Some days you may even take a nap while we get to work.
- Save money and time: Rather than spending copious amounts of money on new razors and shaving cream or having to schedule a waxing appointment each month, investing in cosmetic laser hair removal can actually save you a significant amount of money in the long run! In terms of time, a recent study found that 88 percent of women are reported to have spent over four months of their life removing body hair, whether it be shaving or waxing.
- Give your skin LIFE: When shaving, regrowth happens quickly, and because hair is cut off at the surface, regrown hair is blunt, not tapered, so it can appear thicker. Razor burn, nicks, and cuts are possibilities, and those who shave regularly can also become prone to ingrown hairs.
While our evidence may be compelling, nothing will convince you more than coming in to try your first treatment for yourself! Contact us now to book your first appointment in the Alliance OB/GYN Surgery Center, or call us at 856-764-7660.