We recognize that every patient’s cosmetic goals are different and that the decision to have cosmetic surgery is a personal one. It may feel daunting at times; however, having a compassionate and experienced surgeon can help make the process easier. This is something we can offer at Alliance Cosmetic Center.
Our physicians will work closely with you to help identify your goals and needs. It is our aim to provide you with the highest standard of services while providing natural, long-lasting results.
Your Cosmetic Surgery Options
Our physicians can perform a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures such as:
- Liposuction: also known as “lipo” slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving the bodies contours and proportions.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: also known as buttock augmentation with fat grafting, this procedure involves a surgeon taking fat from an unwanted area of the body like the waist or thighs via liposuction and injecting into the buttock for a rounder more flattering figure.
- Breast Augmentation with fat grafting (fat transfer): This procedure uses liposuction to take fat from other areas of the body and injects it into the breast. Produces beautiful natural results.
- Breast Lift: also known as “mastopexy” raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contours. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure and profile to look more uplifted and youthful.
- Breast Reduction: also known as “reduction mammoplasty” is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue and fat to achieve a breast size that is smaller and more in proportion with the body. This procedure can alleviate the discomfort associated with excessively large breast size to body ratio. This procedure can also be done on males.
- Thigh Lift: this procedure reshapes the thighs by removing excess skin and fat. Results include smoother skin and a better proportioned contour of the thigh and lower body.
- Arm Lift: an arm lift or “brachioplasty” involves reducing sagging skin that may droop downwards, tightening and smoothing of the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: This procedure involves using a c-section like incision to remove excess lower abdominal skin and tighten abdominal muscles. This usually involves the use of liposuction to aid in removing excess abdominal fat as well.
- Mommy Makeover: This usually involves a combination of liposuction, the Brazilian butt lift and a breast lift. The combination depends on the goals and needs of the individual patient.