What is Vaginoplasty?
Laser Vaginoplasty is an aesthetic, surgical procedure used to enhance the vulvar structures, labia minora, labia majora, mons pubis, perineum, introitus, and hymen. Alliance Cosmetic Center is happy to offer this procedure to new and existing patients. Our doctors have the expertise and experience to ensure each specific patient receives optimal results.
What does it do?
There are different types of vaginoplasty. This includes:
- Laser Reduction Labioplasty. It can sculpture the elongated or unequal labia minora (small inner lips) according to one’s specification. With laser reduction labioplasty, we can accomplish the desires of the woman. Our labioplasty techniques can also reconstruct conditions that are due to the aging process, childbirth trauma, or injury.
- Laser Perineoplasty. It can revitalize the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also enhance the sagging labia majora (large outer lips) and labia minora. Overall, the procedure can result in a youthful and aesthetically-pleasing vulva.
- Augmentation Labioplasty. Through an autologous fat transplant (removal of the patient’s fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora), the patient can have an enhanced and youthful looking labia majora.
- Vulvar Lipoplasty. A procedure used to remove unwanted fat of the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpturing can alleviate the unsightly fatty bulges of this area and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
- Hymenoplasty. This refers to the reconstruction of the hymen. It can be used to repair the hymen as if nothing ever occurred. The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute is sensitive to the needs of women from all cultures that embrace these particular issues because of cultural, social, or religious reasons.
How long does recovery take?
This will depend on the type of procedure that you go through. Patients are required to spend a few hours in the recovery room but are cleared to go home within the day, given that there are no complications. Within a week of the surgery, patients can go back to minimally strenuous work and full recovery can be expected within three months.
Estimated Cost of the Procedure
Again, this will depend on the type of procedure that you want. Additional charges can also be made if you combine vaginoplasty with another vulvar surgery (i.e. G-spot magnification).